Sunday 19 July 2015

Trying out!!

Hey guys, i am back to update my blog. Sorry if i took a bit long to update my blog as i was really busy with school..I will try to update more often and thanks for all the suggestions.


Last Sunday, my dad brought us to a special type of steamboat buffet. Maybe you guys did heard it before or maybe even tried it out, but it was my first time there. I could said it was quite special as it serves Xiao Long Bao and steamboat at the same time. It located at Holland Village and i heard that this is the only restaurant in Sg that serves XLB and steamboat. You guys need to go try it out, it was kinda good.

That day, i wore a skater skirt with pantyhose only. No panties or thong or G-sting. Not because i am horny that day but i was testing if pantyhose could support a bullet vibrator and since that day i am going out,so why not. Plus I did cover myself with pantyliner just in case. I was testing out as it will be a punishment for CY, but i am not that confident if it will stay or drop, so i decided to try it out before asking her to do it. 

I can said it was quite normal but it does feel weird at times, specially when sitting. It feels like sitting onto a phone or rock, kind of pain. I did turned on the vibrator when we were waiting for the queues but was soon stopped as i was getting wet. Better stop before something happened!!
The worst part is when sitting like i said, it feels like sitting onto something, but that was when the vibrator sat on the correct place. When i settled down in the restaurant, the vibrator went to the wrong place!! Instead of being in the hole, it went up to my clit area!! So discomfort!!! I tried to arrange by moving around but it doesn't help. Being afraid that it might drop down,i went to the ladies to adjust it. When we were on our way home, the same thing happened again, but this time, i couldn't adjust it at all but to tolerate all the way until i reached home. It did make me wet as when the car move, it does a bit of vibrated.

It was quite troublesome,but afterall, it was a good idea..hehe
The best part is getting vibrated when surrounded by people, confirm will be damn wet...

No comments:

Post a Comment